Help Uncharted with social media08.22.2013
We’re looking for a savvy marketing/social media intern to help us spread the word about Uncharted, The Berkeley Festival of Ideas, which takes place on Oct. 25-26.
This is a paid internship position, based in downtown Berkeley, to start immediately and run through Oct. 27.
- Writing about the event across a variety of platforms, including social media, press releases, marketing materials. We require a a good writer with a flair for snappy, engaging copy, and an eye for accuracy.
- Helping to identify, and collaborate, with channels through which to market Uncharted.
- Use Facebook, Twitter etc to promote Uncharted. You must be social-media savvy with an understanding of how to use these tools intelligently to identify and target the right audiences appropriately.
- Help compile and distribute marketing materials, be they online or print.
- Work with partner organizations to promote Uncharted through their channels.
- Experience in a marketing role.
- Proven writing experience.
- Experience using social media for a company or organization.
- Previous experience helping to organize and promote an event would be desirable.
Please send an email outlining your experience, skills, and availability to Lance Knobel.