Listen up: First 5 Uncharted 2015 podcasts now available01.20.2016
The first five episodes of the Uncharted:Berkeley podcast series is now available.
The podcasts allow you to hear the fascinating conversations that took place at the Uncharted Berkeley Festival of Ideas in October 2015. More episodes will be released soon. Subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of them.
The Uncharted:Berkeley podcasts are supported by North Berkeley Investment Partners:
- Episode 1: What’s next for #BlackLivesMatter? Black Lives Matter expert Pastor Michael McBride in conversation with KQED’s Joshua Johnson
- Episode 2: Bring back the firing squad: Ninth Circuit Judge Judge Alex Kozinski in conversation with first-amendment expert William Turner
- Episode 3: Too much medicine is making us sicker: Healthcare leader Shannon Brownlee in conversation with KQED’s Lisa Aliferis
- Episode 4: How I learned to stop worrying and love drones: 3D Robotics founder Chris Anderson in conversation with media innovator Peter Leyden
- Episode 5: Is Gwyneth Paltrow wrong about everything? Author Timothy Caulfield in conversation with Uncharted curator Lance Knobel.